Surf Without Wind or Waves
The Fliteboard Package includes everything needed to get on the water:
Your choice of a board (Standard, Pro, or Ultra)
- eFoil 75cm (29in)
- Cruiser 1100 wing or Flyer 800 Wings
- Flitecell™ Explore Battery
- Flitecell™ Premium 25A charger
- Flite Controller
- eFoil Bag & Fliteboard bag
“Series 2.2 melds all of our technology into an even quieter ride, with twice the potential power, and more control" - David Trewern.
The Flite Series 2.2 upgrade includes
- Flitecell Titanium: Signature titanium plates replace the previous aluminum design, making Flitecell highly resistant to corrosion, while also reducing the Flitecell’s weight and increasing impact resistance. Flite has introduced the same high quality 21700 cells used in high - power applications such as hypercars, providing incredible performance. Phase Changing Material (PCM) is introduced into their Flitecells, which provides enhanced thermal management.
- Flite App: Coming in 2022, connect to Flite’s global community with leaderboards, competitions and ride data never before seen in the electric marine watersports space; think Nike+ or Strava, but for eFoiling.
- Flite Controller: Now with double the trigger range, Flite Controller 2.2 provides a more intuitive control range.
- Quieter Motor: Flite’s already quiet motor is now even quieter, so the rider can connect more harmoniously with the natural environment.
- Redesigned Packaging: New streamlined travel bags are 40% smaller for easy handling, with solid protection and compact design. Flite now offers an optional wing quiver bag to house all those extra wings. Like everything about Fliteboard, it's a beautiful and considered design.
Suits riders from beginner to advanced. Enough volume and deck area for early planning and easy pop-up, yet still highly maneuverable and easy to transport.
— Size 5’8” x 28”
— Volume 100 litres
For experienced riders that want a responsive board with a reduced swing weight. Due to it's significantly reduced volume the Fliteboard PRO is not recommended for beginners.
— Size 5’0" x 24.5”
— Volume 67 litres
For experienced riders that want to push the limits on the smallest, board available. Foot-straps come standard, backflips are optional. Advanced riders can setup Pro Mode by replacing the prop guard with the Pro Tail Cover - this will increase responsiveness, efficiency and run time.
— Size 4’2” x 23"
— Volume 54 litres
eFoil 75: The standard mast for all Fliteboards. The longer mast length allows smooth riding high above the chop, and allows for an extreme turning angle without the board touching the water.
Cruiser Wings: The most popular all-purpose wing. Every new Fliteboarder should have one. Takes off early and offers an impressive speed, range, and efficiency.
Flyer Wings: For speeds up to 45kph. Maximum efficiency for medium to fast speeds, and lighter riders. Suited to fast turns and higher speed, and long range exploration.
Flitecell Explore: - 40AH / 2.1KWh Capacity approx 90 min run time
Premium 25 AMP charger: Charges the Flitecell Explore in under 2 hours
All Fliteboards come with a 2-year warranty and the components are interchangeable, excluding the Fliteboard AIR which can only be used with a 60cm eFoil.